Unsurpassed Access to The Finest Collection of Properties
At Turks & Caicos Sotheby's International Realty, we take great pride in our real-time knowledge of the market and properties available. This intimate knowledge allows our agents to quickly "shrink the real estate universe" so you may quickly focus on the right property in the right way, and assist you with all facets of the sales process. There are many advantages to purchasing property in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The Turks & Caicos is widely perceived as an up and coming, sought-after and high-end travel destination with much potential for growth and increased awareness of the islands.
As luxury market leaders and experts, we are uniquely qualified to assist you with buying real estate throughout the various stages of the process.
- Commitment. We are committed to finding you the home of your dreams despite how long it may take or how many properties must be previewed.
- Assistance. We will assist you with every step of the home buying process.
- Market Research. We will conduct a thorough review of comparable properties for sale and will discuss the pros and cons of each of these properties. Our market information and analysis is comprehensive and well presented, so buyers can quickly learn about the market and the local "rules of the road". Turks & Caicos Sotheby's International Realty not only has the best information, but we know how to best put this information to work.
- Property Selection. Turks & Caicos Sotheby's International Realty has "The Finest Collection" of condominiums, villas, homes and land; coupled with our direct access to the Turks & Caicos Multiple Listing Service (MLS) we can effectively find the right property to enhance your real estate portfolio. This includes income and expense analysis to be sure your property selection suits your lifestyle.
- Negotiate. We will strenuously negotiate to obtain the best possible price for your property selection. This process begins with completing all the necessary paperwork to presenting the offer and continuing to negotiate until vendor acceptance.
- Due Diligence. We will line up inspectors and systems specialists to make sure that you are aware of the condition of the home that you are purchasing.
- Closing. We will attend closing with you to answer your questions and assist with utility service changeover and closing punch list items to get you comfortably settled in your new home.
- Follow Up. Our relationships extend well beyond closing, and we are available to assist our clients whenever they need our assistance with their properties or other on-island matters. We are authorities on the luxury market, and through our long term relationships with our buyers, we are dependable "eyes and ears" on the island.
The Finest Collection Magazine